The Wharton County tax sale auction for properties with delinquent taxes is held quarterly on the first Tuesday of the month in which the auction is scheduled. The sale usually begins at 10:00am.
Wharton County Tax Sale Auction Information
Upcoming Auction Dates
- March 2, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- September 7, 2021
- November 2, 2021
Where is the Tax Deed Auction Conducted?
Commissioner’s Court Room of the County Annex Building
309 E. Milam,
Wharton, TX 77488
Registration for Bidding on Tax Foreclosure Properties
All the bidders interested in buying need to register prior to the commencement of the Tax Sale auction. The registration opens at 9:00am.
If you have any questions about anything related to Wharton County tax sales, please contact:
McCreary, Veselka, Bragg & Allen, P.C.
309 E Milam St
Wharton, TX 77488
Wharton County Delinquent Tax Sale Property Listings
Online Tax Lien Search
The complete list of tax liens/deeds offered for sale can be found on the website of the county’s tax foreclosure attorneys: https://mvbalaw.com/
All upcoming tax auction sales in Wharton County are published in the Wharton Journal-Spectator and El Campo Leader-News three consecutive weeks prior to the tax deed sale date.
If you are interested in buying a tax sale property at an upcoming Wharton County Tax Lien Sale, you should do a thorough research using the following sources.
- Central Appraisal District of Wharton County (For market values): Phone – (979) 532-8931 Website – www.whartoncad.net
- Wharton County Tax Office (To obtain tax amounts): Website – www.co.wharton.tx.us
- Wharton County Clerk (To obtain deed information): Phone – (979) 532-2381 Website – www.co.wharton.tx.us
- Wharton County District Clerk (To obtain court cost amounts/view tax suit information): (979) 532-5542
- Wharton County 911/GIS (To obtain sites address and location): 309 E. Milam, Wharton, TX