The Bastrop County tax sale auction for properties with delinquent taxes is held on a quarterly basis on the first Tuesday of the month in which the auction is scheduled. The sale usually begins at 10:00am.
Bastrop County Tax Sale Auction Information
Upcoming Auction Dates
- March 2, 2021 (10:00am)
- November 2, 2021 (10:00am)
Where is the Tax Deed Auction Conducted?
Historic Courthouse Building (Front Steps)
803 Pine St.,
Bastrop, TX – 78602
Registration for Bidding on Tax Foreclosure Properties
All the bidders interested in buying need to register prior to the commencement of the Tax Sale auction. The registration opens at 9:00am in Room 115, Historic Courthouse Building.
If you have any questions about anything related to Bastrop County tax sales, please contact:
McCreary, Veselka, Bragg & Allen, P.C.
Physical Address: 211 Jackson St., Bastrop, TX 78602
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 579, Bastrop, TX 78602
Bastrop County Delinquent Tax Sale Property Listings
The complete list of tax liens/deeds offered for sale at an auction can be found on the website of the county’s tax foreclosure attorneys: https://mvbalaw.com/
All upcoming tax auction sales in Bastrop County are published in the Elgin Courier three consecutive weeks prior to the tax deed sale date.
If you are interested in buying a tax sale property at an upcoming Bastrop County Tax Lien Sale, you should do a thorough research using the following sources.
- Bastrop Central Appraisal District (To obtain market value): Phone – (512) 303-1930 Website – www.bastropcad.org (tax account number is needed)
- Bastrop County Tax Office (To obtain tax amounts): Phone – (512) 332-7261 Website – www.bastroptac.com (tax account number is needed)
- Bastrop County Clerk (To obtain deed information): Phone – (512) 581-7134 Website – www.cc.co.bastrop.tx.us
- Bastrop County District Clerk (To obtain court cost amounts/view tax suit information): (512) 581-7144 (case number is needed)
- Bastrop County Water Control & Improvement District #2 (To obtain WCID amounts): (512) 321-1688 (legal description is needed)